MACRO and MICRO MINERAL essential that is easily absorbed by the shrimp body.
- Intramin-O contains Calcium and Phosphor for shrimp growth and shell formation.
- Micro mineral supplements essential for the absorption and metabolism of nutrients such as Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Iodine, Selenium and Molybdenum.
- Containing protein-coated amino acids such as DL-Meothionine, L-Lysine, Arginine, Tryptophan and Valine.
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sun light.
REGSITRATION NUMBER: on process
Composition of Intramin-O:
5 Kg per poly bag
- Provides a balanced mineral, meeting the maximum metabolic requirements of shrimp.
- Accelerate the formation of shells after molting, stimulating the growth of muscle mass.
- Prevent and repair the soft shell, cramp disease.
- Stabilizes the color of water and improves natural feed.
- Improve shrimp health, minimize stress due to fluctuations environmental conditions.
- Helps to recover the plankton.
5 Bags @ 5 Kg
Dosage and Usage:
For Water Treatment:
- For Pond Preparation: 30 Kg / Ha
- Regular Use: 5 - 10 Kg / Ha
- Combine the amount of Intramin-O needed with water then spread to the entire pond.
For Feed Additives:
- Daily: 5 - 10 Grams, once a day. Increase frequency during molting period.
- Mix with water or binder, then mixed with the feed. Leave this light for 5 - 10 minutes before stocking.
3 Years after the manufacturing date